Swati CA

Swati_CA column in The Hindu Business Line

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A study on micro finance models

“Dear Madam, I recently read the ‘Mentor’ pages in Business Line. It has worthwhile words that might help young managers to proceed further in their career of success. About me, I’m Hari from PSG Institute of Management, a reputed B-school in Tamil Nadu, and I have got placement in a bank.”

“Currently I’m doing my project in ‘A STUDY ON MICRO FINANCE MODELS’ - that different banks follow to fund the rural people. I hope u will help me in this project by rendering required advice.”

“My questions are:

  • What are different types of Micro Finance models that are available and are followed by banks in Tamil Nadu?
  • Name some websites and articles, from which I can gather detailed information how they are working?"
"I have decided to prepare a questionnaire (not yet started, waiting for your suggestions). So is it enough to fill questionnaire with bank employees to get genuine data or should I meet managers? Kindly give me some valuable suggestions regarding this. Expecting a reply.”

Hari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home